Effects of mammal host diversity and density on the infection level of Trypanosoma cruzi in sylvatic kissing bugs
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 384–390, December 2014
How to Cite
ODA, E., SOLARI, A. and BOTTO-MAHAN, C. (2014), Effects of mammal host diversity and density on the infection level of Trypanosoma cruzi in sylvatic kissing bugs. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 28: 384–390. doi: 10.1111/mve.12064
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 11090086
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1085154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.