Prevalence of biofilm formation in clinical isolates of Candida species causing bloodstream infection
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 264–272, May 2013
How to Cite
Pannanusorn, S., Fernandez, V. and Römling, U. (2013), Prevalence of biofilm formation in clinical isolates of Candida species causing bloodstream infection. Mycoses, 56: 264–272. doi: 10.1111/myc.12014
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Submitted for publication 19 December 2011 Revised 6 September 2012 Accepted for publication 18 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.