Pitfall scarring alopecia: Favus closely mimicking lichen planus
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 382–384, May 2013
How to Cite
Poppe, H., Kolb-Mäurer, A., Wobser, M. and Trautmann, A. (2013), Pitfall scarring alopecia: Favus closely mimicking lichen planus. Mycoses, 56: 382–384. doi: 10.1111/myc.12035
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Submitted for publication 23 July 2012 , Revised 26 November 2012 , Accepted for publication 28 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.