Efficacy of 4 weeks topical bifonazole treatment for onychomycosis after nail ablation with 40% urea: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled multicenter study
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 414–421, July 2013
How to Cite
Tietz, H.-J., Hay, R., Querner, S., Delcker, A., Kurka, P. and Merk, H. F. (2013), Efficacy of 4 weeks topical bifonazole treatment for onychomycosis after nail ablation with 40% urea: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled multicenter study. Mycoses, 56: 414–421. doi: 10.1111/myc.12037
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Submitted for publication 20 September 2012 Revised 10 December 2012 , Accepted for publication 12 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!