Letter to the editor
An unusual case of eumycetoma caused by Exophiala jeanselmei after a sea urchin injury
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 491–494, July 2013
How to Cite
Pattanaprichakul, P., Bunyaratavej, S., Leeyaphan, C., Sitthinamsuwan, P., Sudhadham, M., Muanprasart, C., Feng, P., Badali, H. and de Hoog, G. S. (2013), An unusual case of eumycetoma caused by Exophiala jeanselmei after a sea urchin injury. Mycoses, 56: 491–494. doi: 10.1111/myc.12050
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Submitted for publication 9 November 2012 Revised 12 December 2012 Accepted for publication 7 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.