Letter to the editor
Blastomycosis imported to Monterrey, Mexico: fifth case reported in Mexico
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 495–497, July 2013
How to Cite
Salas-Alanis, J. C., Martinez, M. F., Garcia-Melendez, M., Gonzalez, B. L. and Ocampo-Candiani, J. (2013), Blastomycosis imported to Monterrey, Mexico: fifth case reported in Mexico. Mycoses, 56: 495–497. doi: 10.1111/myc.12051
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Submitted for publication 1 November 2012 Revised 13 December 2012 Accepted for publication 2 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.