Fusarium keratitis in South India: causative agents, their antifungal susceptibilities and a rapid identification method for the Fusarium solani species complex
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 501–511, September 2013
How to Cite
Homa, M., Shobana, C. S., Singh, Y. R. B., Manikandan, P., Selvam, K. P., Kredics, L., Narendran, V., Vágvölgyi, C. and Galgóczy, L. (2013), Fusarium keratitis in South India: causative agents, their antifungal susceptibilities and a rapid identification method for the Fusarium solani species complex. Mycoses, 56: 501–511. doi: 10.1111/myc.12062
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Indian National Science Academy
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: PD 83355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.