Invasive fungal infections in paediatric acute myeloid leukaemia
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 482–487, July 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, D. L., Lewis, V., Yanofsky, R., Gillmeister, B., Ethier, M. C., Mitchell, D., Cellot, S., Dix, D., Portwine, C., Price, V., Silva, M., Zelcer, S., Michon, B., Bowes, L., Stobart, K., Brossard, J., Beyene, J. and Sung, L. (2013), Invasive fungal infections in paediatric acute myeloid leukaemia. Mycoses, 56: 482–487. doi: 10.1111/myc.12063
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Canadian Cancer Society. Grant Number: #019468
- C17 Research Network
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.