Disseminated histoplasmosis and aids: relapse and late mortality in endemic area in north-eastern Brazil
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 520–526, September 2013
How to Cite
Dasmasceno, L. S., Novaes Jr, A. R., Alencar, C. H. M., Lima, D. T., Sidrim, J. J. C., Gonçalves, M. V. F., de Mesquita, J. R. L. and Leitão, T. d. M. J. S. (2013), Disseminated histoplasmosis and aids: relapse and late mortality in endemic area in north-eastern Brazil. Mycoses, 56: 520–526. doi: 10.1111/myc.12067
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.