The study was presented as a poster during the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. London, UK, 31 March–3 April 2012; Clin. Microbiol. Infect. 2012 Vol. 18 Suppl. 3; p. 153–154. P779
Candidaemia in polish hospitals – a multicentre survey
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 576–581, September 2013
How to Cite
Nawrot, U., Pajączkowska, M., Fleischer, M., Przondo-Mordarska, H., Samet, A., Piasecka-Pazik, D., Komarnicka, J., Sulik-Tyszka, B., Swoboda-Kopeć, E., Cieślik, J., Mikucka, A., Gospodarek, E., Ozorowski, T., Mól, A., Tryniszewska, E., Kłosowska, W., Krawczyk, M., Golec, K., Szymaniak, L., Giedrys-Kalemba, S., Bilska, I., Prawda-Zołotar, J., Juszczyk-Grudzińska, M., Wróblewska, M. and Burdynowski, K. (2013), Candidaemia in polish hospitals – a multicentre survey. Mycoses, 56: 576–581. doi: 10.1111/myc.12077
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Astellas Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.