This work was submitted as partial requirement for the DSc. degree of Dr Costa at the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul.
Genetic variability in Microsporum canis isolated from cats, dogs and humans in Brazil†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 582–588, September 2013
How to Cite
da Costa, F. V. A., Farias, M. R., Bier, D., de Andrade, C. P., de Castro, L. A., da Silva, S. C. and Ferreiro, L. (2013), Genetic variability in Microsporum canis isolated from cats, dogs and humans in Brazil. Mycoses, 56: 582–588. doi: 10.1111/myc.12078
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- CNPq. Grant Number: 140591/2007-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.