Is fungal foot infection the initiating and maintaining cause of knee osteoarthritis?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 631–637, November 2013
How to Cite
Řenč, A. (2013), Is fungal foot infection the initiating and maintaining cause of knee osteoarthritis?. Mycoses, 56: 631–637. doi: 10.1111/myc.12080
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!