Inflammatory tinea capitis mimicking dissecting cellulitis in a postpubertal male: a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 596–600, September 2013
How to Cite
Stein, L. L., Adams, E. G. and Holcomb, K. Z. (2013), Inflammatory tinea capitis mimicking dissecting cellulitis in a postpubertal male: a case report and review of the literature. Mycoses, 56: 596–600. doi: 10.1111/myc.12082
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.