The postantifungal effect of nystatin and its impact on adhesion attributes of oral Candida dubliniensis isolates
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 56–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Ellepola, A. N. B., Joseph, B. K., Chandy, R. and Khan, Z. U. (2014), The postantifungal effect of nystatin and its impact on adhesion attributes of oral Candida dubliniensis isolates. Mycoses, 57: 56–63. doi: 10.1111/myc.12102
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Kuwait University Research Grant. Grant Numbers: DB 01/11, DB 02/11
- General Facility Project Grant. Grant Number: GD 01/11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.