Modest efficacy of voriconazole against murine infections by Sporothrix schenckii and lack of efficacy against Sporothrix brasiliensis
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 121–124, February 2014
How to Cite
Fernández-Silva, F., Capilla, J., Mayayo, E. and Guarro, J. (2014), Modest efficacy of voriconazole against murine infections by Sporothrix schenckii and lack of efficacy against Sporothrix brasiliensis. Mycoses, 57: 121–124. doi: 10.1111/myc.12112
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.