Prevalence and epidemiological characteristics of vaginal candidiasis in the UAE
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 184–190, March 2014
How to Cite
Hamad, M., Kazandji, N., Awadallah, S. and Allam, H. (2014), Prevalence and epidemiological characteristics of vaginal candidiasis in the UAE. Mycoses, 57: 184–190. doi: 10.1111/myc.12141
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- College of Graduate Studies and Research. Grant Number: UOS-MH-120515
- University of Sharjah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.