Fatal breakthrough infection with Fusarium andiyazi: new multi-resistant aetiological agent cross-reacting with Aspergillus galactomannan enzyme immunoassay
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 249–255, April 2014
How to Cite
Kebabcı, N., van Diepeningen, A. D., Ener, B., Ersal, T., Meijer, M., Al-Hatmi, A. M.S., Özkocaman, V., Ursavaş, A., Çetinoğlu, E. D. and Akalın, H. (2014), Fatal breakthrough infection with Fusarium andiyazi: new multi-resistant aetiological agent cross-reacting with Aspergillus galactomannan enzyme immunoassay. Mycoses, 57: 249–255. doi: 10.1111/myc.12142
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.