2-hydroxyisocaproic acid is fungicidal for Candida and Aspergillus species
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 214–221, April 2014
How to Cite
Sakko, M., Moore, C., Novak-Frazer, L., Rautemaa, V., Sorsa, T., Hietala, P., Järvinen, A., Bowyer, P., Tjäderhane, L. and Rautemaa, R. (2014), 2-hydroxyisocaproic acid is fungicidal for Candida and Aspergillus species. Mycoses, 57: 214–221. doi: 10.1111/myc.12145
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Finnish Doctoral Program of Oral Sciences
- Finnish Dental Society Apollonia
- Finnish Association of Female Dentists
- University of Helsinki
- University Hospital of Helsinki Research Funds
- Academy of Finland
- UK National Aspergillosis Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.