In vitro antifungal susceptibility of clinical isolates of Arthrographis kalrae, a poorly known opportunistic fungus
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 247–248, April 2014
How to Cite
Sandoval-Denis, M., Giraldo, A., Sutton, D. A., Fothergill, A. W. and Guarro, J. (2014), In vitro antifungal susceptibility of clinical isolates of Arthrographis kalrae, a poorly known opportunistic fungus. Mycoses, 57: 247–248. doi: 10.1111/myc.12151
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!