Evaluation of trace elements, oxidant/antioxidant status, vitamin C and β-carotene in dogs with dermatophytosis
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 358–365, June 2014
How to Cite
Beigh, S. A., Soodan, J. S., Singh, R., Khan, A. M. and Dar, M. A. (2014), Evaluation of trace elements, oxidant/antioxidant status, vitamin C and β-carotene in dogs with dermatophytosis. Mycoses, 57: 358–365. doi: 10.1111/myc.12163
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.