Thirty-six cases of epidemic infections due to Trichophyton violaceum in Siena, Italy
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 307–311, May 2014
How to Cite
Romano, C., Feci, L. and Fimiani, M. (2014), Thirty-six cases of epidemic infections due to Trichophyton violaceum in Siena, Italy. Mycoses, 57: 307–311. doi: 10.1111/myc.12164
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!