Luliconazole: a review of a new antifungal agent for the topical treatment of onychomycosis
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 389–393, July 2014
How to Cite
Scher, R. K., Nakamura, N. and Tavakkol, A. (2014), Luliconazole: a review of a new antifungal agent for the topical treatment of onychomycosis. Mycoses, 57: 389–393. doi: 10.1111/myc.12168
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- Topica Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.