EUCAST-AFST: MC Arendrup (Chairman, Denmark), WW Hope (Secretary), C Lass-Flörl, Steering Committee (Austria), M Cuenca-Estrella, Steering Committee (Spain), S Arikan-Akdagli (Turkey), F Barchiesi (Italy), J Bille (Switzerland), E Chryssanthou (Sweden), P Gaustad (Norway), A Groll (Germany), H Järv (Estonia), N Klimko (Russia), P Koukila-Kähkölä (Finland), K Lagrou (Belgium), O Lortholary (France), C Moore (United Kingdom), A Velegraki (Greece), PV Verweij (The Netherlands).
EUCAST Technical Note on Candida and micafungin, anidulafungin and fluconazole
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 377–379, June 2014
How to Cite
Cavling Arendrup, M., Cuenca-Estrella, M., Lass-Flörl, C., Hope, W. W. and The European Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing – Subcommittee on Antifungal Susceptibility Testing (EUCAST-AFST) (2014), EUCAST Technical Note on Candida and micafungin, anidulafungin and fluconazole. Mycoses, 57: 377–379. doi: 10.1111/myc.12170
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Health Clinician Scientist Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.