Primary cutaneous cryptococcosis in an immunocompetent patient due to Cryptococcus gattii molecular type VGI in Brazil: a case report and review of literature
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 442–447, July 2014
How to Cite
Nascimento, E., Bonifácio da Silva, M. E. N., Martinez, R. and von Zeska Kress, M. R. (2014), Primary cutaneous cryptococcosis in an immunocompetent patient due to Cryptococcus gattii molecular type VGI in Brazil: a case report and review of literature. Mycoses, 57: 442–447. doi: 10.1111/myc.12176
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Paulo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.