This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Review: Membrane-associated misfolded protein propagation in natural transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), synthetic prion diseases and Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2012 Crown copyright. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2012 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 196–216, April 2013
How to Cite
2013) Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology 39, 196–216 Membrane-associated misfolded protein propagation in natural transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), synthetic prion diseases and Alzheimer's disease, 39:3, 196–216(
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 05:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.