CXCR4 and CXCR7 form a functional receptor unit for SDF-1/CXCL12 in primary rodent microglia
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 667–680, October 2013
How to Cite
Lipfert, J., Ödemis, V., Wagner, D.-C., Boltze, J. and Engele, J. (2013), CXCR4 and CXCR7 form a functional receptor unit for SDF-1/CXCL12 in primary rodent microglia. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 667–680. doi: 10.1111/nan.12015
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 02:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (En187/9-1)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!