Review: The role of vitamin D in nervous system health and disease
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 458–484, August 2013
How to Cite
DeLuca, G. C., Kimball, S. M., Kolasinski, J., Ramagopalan, S. V. and Ebers, G. C. (2013), Review: The role of vitamin D in nervous system health and disease. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 458–484. doi: 10.1111/nan.12020
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- AANF/CMSC John F. Kurtzke Clinician-Scientist Award
- University of Oxford
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.