1p/19q testing has no significance in the workup of glioblastomas
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 706–717, October 2013
How to Cite
Clark, K. H., Villano, J. L., Nikiforova, M. N., Hamilton, R. L. and Horbinski, C. (2013), 1p/19q testing has no significance in the workup of glioblastomas. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 706–717. doi: 10.1111/nan.12031
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- K08 CA155764-01A1
- 2P20 RR020171
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine Physician Scientist Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.