S.-Y.Y. and J.-U.C. equally contributes to this work.
α-Secretase cleaved amyloid precursor protein (APP) accumulates in cholinergic dystrophic neurites in normal, aged hippocampus
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 800–816, December 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, S.-Y., Choi, J.-U., Cho, M.-H., Yang, K.-M., Ha, H., Chung, I. J., Cho, G. S. and Kim, D.-H. (2013), α-Secretase cleaved amyloid precursor protein (APP) accumulates in cholinergic dystrophic neurites in normal, aged hippocampus. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 800–816. doi: 10.1111/nan.12032
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2013 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Korean government. Grant Number: 2008-0062466
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0002859
- Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Seoul, Korea. Grant Number: 10-067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.