All authors contributed equally to the writing of the review.
Review: Cerebral amyloid angiopathy, prion angiopathy, CADASIL and the spectrum of protein elimination failure angiopathies (PEFA) in neurodegenerative disease with a focus on therapy
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 593–611, October 2013
How to Cite
Carare, R. O., Hawkes, C. A., Jeffrey, M., Kalaria, R. N. and Weller, R. O. (2013), Review: Cerebral amyloid angiopathy, prion angiopathy, CADASIL and the spectrum of protein elimination failure angiopathies (PEFA) in neurodegenerative disease with a focus on therapy. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 593–611. doi: 10.1111/nan.12042
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Alzheimer Research UK
- Newcastle Centre for Brain Ageing and Vitality
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: G0500247, G0400074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.