Expression pattern of synaptic vesicle protein 2 (SV2) isoforms in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy and hippocampal sclerosis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 191–204, February 2014
How to Cite
Crèvecœur, J., Kaminski, R. M., Rogister, B., Foerch, P., Vandenplas, C., Neveux, M., Mazzuferi, M., Kroonen, J., Poulet, C., Martin, D., Sadzot, B., Rikir, E., Klitgaard, H., Moonen, G. and Deprez, M. (2014), Expression pattern of synaptic vesicle protein 2 (SV2) isoforms in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy and hippocampal sclerosis. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/nan.12054
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- SPW (Service Public de Wallonie)
- Neurocom project. Grant Number: n°716747
- Neuredge project. Grant Number: n°816859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.