Axonal expression of sodium channels and neuropathology of the plaques in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 579–590, August 2014
How to Cite
Bouafia, A., Golmard, J.-L., Thuries, V., Sazdovitch, V., Hauw, J. J., Fontaine, B. and Seilhean, D. (2014), Axonal expression of sodium channels and neuropathology of the plaques in multiple sclerosis. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 579–590. doi: 10.1111/nan.12059
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 05:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- BrainNet Europe II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.