Clinico-pathological description of three paediatric medulloblastoma cases with MLL2/3 gene mutations
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 217–220, February 2014
How to Cite
López, G. Y., Grant, G. A., Fuchs, H. E., Leithe, L. G., Gururangan, S., Bigner, D. D., Yan, H., McLendon, R. E. and He, Y. (2014), Clinico-pathological description of three paediatric medulloblastoma cases with MLL2/3 gene mutations. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 217–220. doi: 10.1111/nan.12060
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01-CA-118822-01
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.