A simple novel technique to induce short-lasting local brain ischaemia in the rat
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 603–609, August 2014
How to Cite
Knapp, L., Gellért, L., Herédi, J., Kocsis, K., Oláh, G., Fuzik, J., Kis, Z., Vécsei, L., Toldi, J. and Farkas, T. (2014), A simple novel technique to induce short-lasting local brain ischaemia in the rat. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 603–609. doi: 10.1111/nan.12069
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- TÁMOP. Grant Numbers: 4.2.2-A-11/KONV-2012-0052, 4.2.4. A/2-11-1-2012-0001
- OTKA. Grant Number: K105077
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- TÁMOP 4.2.4. A/1-11-1-2012-0001
- European Union
- European Social Fund
- Hungarian Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.