FUS colocalizes with polyglutamine, but not with TDP-43 in neuronal intranuclear inclusions in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 351–355, April 2014
How to Cite
Mori, F., Toyoshima, Y., Tanji, K., Kakita, A., Takahashi, H. and Wakabayashi, K. (2014), FUS colocalizes with polyglutamine, but not with TDP-43 in neuronal intranuclear inclusions in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/nan.12075
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI
- President of Hirosaki University
- Brain Research Institute, Niigata University
- Research Committee for Ataxic Disease, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Intramural Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!