Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Fasciculation and elongation protein zeta-1 (FEZ1) expression in reactive astrocytes in a rat model of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 164–176, February 2014
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-Y., Zhang, Y., Sun, X.-P., Liu, T.-Y., Liu, Z.-H., Chen, G. and Xia, C.-L. (2014), Fasciculation and elongation protein zeta-1 (FEZ1) expression in reactive astrocytes in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 164–176. doi: 10.1111/nan.12077
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Jiangsu Province Health Research Project. Grant Number: YG201307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.