Review: Could neurotransmitters influence neurogenesis and neurorepair after stroke?
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 722–735, December 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Mendoza, E., Bellver-Landete, V., Merino, J. J., González, M. P., Martínez-Murillo, R. and Oset-Gasque, M. J. (2013), Review: Could neurotransmitters influence neurogenesis and neurorepair after stroke?. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 722–735. doi: 10.1111/nan.12082
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 04:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: SAF2010-20337
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid-Santander (UCM-S). Grant Number: GR35/10-B
- Institut of Health Carlos III (ISCIII). Grant Number: RD06/0026/012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.