Biopsy findings of symptomatic cerebral X-linked adrenoleucodystrophy and histological differentiation from multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 658–661, August 2014
How to Cite
Pfeifenbring, S., von Baumgarten, L., Schüller, U., Rosewich, H., Thal, D. R., Wirtz, C. R., Hecht, M., Terpolilli, N. A. and Brück, W. (2014), Biopsy findings of symptomatic cerebral X-linked adrenoleucodystrophy and histological differentiation from multiple sclerosis. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 658–661. doi: 10.1111/nan.12089
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.