Review: The fate of cell grafts for the treatment of Huntington's disease: the post-mortem evidence
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 71–90, February 2014
How to Cite
Cisbani, G. and Cicchetti, F. (2014), Review: The fate of cell grafts for the treatment of Huntington's disease: the post-mortem evidence. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 71–90. doi: 10.1111/nan.12104
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!