First patho-anatomical investigation of the brain of a SCA19 patient
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 640–644, August 2014
How to Cite
Seidel, K., Küsters, B., den Dunnen, W. F. A., Bouzrou, M., Hageman, G., Korf, H.-W., Schelhaas, H. J., Verbeek, D. and Rüb, U. (2014), First patho-anatomical investigation of the brain of a SCA19 patient. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 40: 640–644. doi: 10.1111/nan.12128
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2014 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- ADCA-Vereniging Nederland
- Stiftung Hoffnung (Köln, Germany)
- Dr. Senckenberg Stiftung (Frankfurt/Main, Germany)
Brain tissue preparation.
Table S1. Information on the primary antibodies.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.