Coming to terms with a difficult past: the trauma of the assassination of Hrant Dink and its repercussions on Turkish national identity
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© The author(s) 2013. Nations and Nationalism © ASEN/John Wiley & Sons Ltd 2013
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 674–692, October 2013
How to Cite
Türkmen-Dervişoğlu, G. (2013), Coming to terms with a difficult past: the trauma of the assassination of Hrant Dink and its repercussions on Turkish national identity. Nations and Nationalism, 19: 674–692. doi: 10.1111/nana.12040
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!