Do nationalist parties shape or follow sub-national identities? A panel analysis on the rise of the nationalist party in the Flemish Region of Belgium, 2006–11
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© The author(s) 2013. Nations and Nationalism © ASEN/John Wiley & Sons Ltd 2013
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 56–79, January 2014
How to Cite
Boonen, J. and Hooghe, M. (2014), Do nationalist parties shape or follow sub-national identities? A panel analysis on the rise of the nationalist party in the Flemish Region of Belgium, 2006–11. Nations and Nationalism, 20: 56–79. doi: 10.1111/nana.12044
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!