Performing national-identity: the many logics of producing national belongings in public rituals and events
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© The author(s) 2014. Nations and Nationalism © ASEN/John Wiley & Sons Ltd 2014
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 191–199, April 2014
How to Cite
Zuev, D. and Virchow, F. (2014), Performing national-identity: the many logics of producing national belongings in public rituals and events. Nations and Nationalism, 20: 191–199. doi: 10.1111/nana.12063
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!