SYNDEMICS AND HUMAN HEALTH: IMPLICATIONS FOR PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Syndemics and Global Health: Implications for Prevention, Intervention, and Training
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 205–211, November 2012
How to Cite
Singer, M., Bulled, N. and Ostrach, B. (2012), SYNDEMICS AND HUMAN HEALTH: IMPLICATIONS FOR PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 36: 205–211. doi: 10.1111/napa.12000
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!