SYNDEMICS OF WAR: MALNUTRITION-INFECTIOUS DISEASE INTERACTIONS AND THE UNINTENDED HEALTH CONSEQUENCES OF INTENTIONAL WAR POLICIES
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Syndemics and Global Health: Implications for Prevention, Intervention, and Training
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 257–273, November 2012
How to Cite
Ostrach, B. and Singer, M. (2012), SYNDEMICS OF WAR: MALNUTRITION-INFECTIOUS DISEASE INTERACTIONS AND THE UNINTENDED HEALTH CONSEQUENCES OF INTENTIONAL WAR POLICIES. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 36: 257–273. doi: 10.1111/napa.12003
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!