DIABETES AMONG OAXACA'S TRANSNATIONAL POPULATION: AN EMERGING SYNDEMIC
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Syndemics and Global Health: Implications for Prevention, Intervention, and Training
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 295–311, November 2012
How to Cite
Everett, M. and Wieland, J. N. (2012), DIABETES AMONG OAXACA'S TRANSNATIONAL POPULATION: AN EMERGING SYNDEMIC. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 36: 295–311. doi: 10.1111/napa.12005
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!