WORKING WITH THE DIFFICULT PAST: EXAMPLES FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Anthropology and the Engaged University: New Vision for the Discipline within Higher Education
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 57–71, May 2013
How to Cite
Shackel, P. A. (2013), WORKING WITH THE DIFFICULT PAST: EXAMPLES FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 37: 57–71. doi: 10.1111/napa.12017
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!