BUILDING COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND PUBLIC SCHOLARSHIP INTO THE UNIVERSITY
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Anthropology and the Engaged University: New Vision for the Discipline within Higher Education
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 72–89, May 2013
How to Cite
Whiteford, L. and Strom, E. (2013), BUILDING COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND PUBLIC SCHOLARSHIP INTO THE UNIVERSITY. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 37: 72–89. doi: 10.1111/napa.12018
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!