ENGAGING OPPORTUNITIES IN URBAN REVITALIZATION: PRACTICING DETROIT ANTHROPOLOGY
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Annals of Anthropological Practice
Special Issue: Anthropology and the Engaged University: New Vision for the Discipline within Higher Education
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 156–178, May 2013
How to Cite
Briller, S. and Sankar, A. (2013), ENGAGING OPPORTUNITIES IN URBAN REVITALIZATION: PRACTICING DETROIT ANTHROPOLOGY. Annals of Anthropological Practice, 37: 156–178. doi: 10.1111/napa.12022
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!