GOD AND THE ATLANTIC: AMERICA, EUROPE, AND THE RELIGIOUS DIVIDE by Thomas Albert Howard, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011, pp. 256, £25, hbk
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. New Blackfriars © 2013 The Dominican Council.
Volume 94, Issue 1051, pages 372–374, May 2013
How to Cite
DIVALD, S. (2013), GOD AND THE ATLANTIC: AMERICA, EUROPE, AND THE RELIGIOUS DIVIDE by Thomas Albert Howard, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011, pp. 256, £25, hbk. New Blackfriars, 94: 372–374. doi: 10.1111/nbfr.12018_3
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!